Monday 20 September 2010

les bagues

Anyone who knows me well enough, knows that I have quite a serious addiction to jewelry. My outfit is never complete without a piece of jewelery, whether it be a chunky ring, a statement necklace, a silver necklace or a charm bracelet. My collection is quite vast, and I am often lending pieces out to friends for parties, which is something that I love doing, as even though I love every piece I have, I only seem to wear 10% of it, and so this way the other pieces are also still getting worn! Many of friends are also in awe of my dresser table which is home to my IKEA tree of necklaces, my Eiffel tower of rings, and various jewelry boxes and little pots filled to the brim with little pieces... (one day I shall post a picture!)

I have a hard time choosing what my absolute favourite piece is, as I tend to go through phases. Currently the only pieces I wear every day are two silver bracelets, one small Tiffany bracelet which was a gift for my 16th birthday, and a silver bracelet which was also a gift from Syria. I mix and match my earrings and necklaces depending on my outfit, but my new current obsession have to be rings! I already have quite a large assortment of gold, silver, chunky, colourful, beaded, vintage rings, but I am always on the lookout for more!

Below are some of the items currently on my wish-list...




 

  

 

















....which one is your favourite?


1 comment: