Tuesday 21 September 2010

clogs and blogs

With the change of seasons from summer to autumn, also comes the inevitable change of warderobe. It also means that I am on the hunt for a new pair of black boots, to last me through the winter... I already have a pair of basic leather black high boots, and so now I'm looking for something a little different, and something that adds a little something else to my outfit. One of the trends that has caught my eye, is the trend of 'blog' boots, which does not refer to the act of blogging, but it in fact combines the summer trend of clogs with the boot, to form 'blogs', the wearable winter version of the clog. Below are some pictures of blogs that have caught my eye, and that may soon find a way into my winter warderobe...












X

No comments:

Post a Comment