Wednesday 3 November 2010

Love for Lanvin


The 23rd of November, and the launch of Lanvin for H&M collection is fast approaching!! Fashion insiders and fashion lovers (including some friends of mine) are getting very excited for this hotly-antipacted launch, and today the excitement was further fuelled by the release of a taster video, shot by fashion photographer David Simms and staring top models Natasha Poly, Hannelore Knuts and Tati Cotliar:


 

Below are some of the dresses I already have my eye on...


And as an absolute accessories addict, I was super excited to see what this collection had to offer, and I was not disappointed! Below are some favourites...


And my ultimate favourite  has to be this purse! And my birthday is coming up quite soon (hint hint)


(image courtesy of http://afashiontale.dk/2010/11/02/lanvin-for-hm-%E2%80%93-the-collection/)

To see more look here.

I love love this new collection, and cannot wait till it hits the shops! The mix of bright colours, quirky details and interesting shapes makes this a wonderfully artistic collection, and hopefully it will bring a bit of something different to the highstreet! 

Enjoy!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment