Sunday 24 October 2010

winter hides


I know winter has well and truly arrived in Holland when a thin layer of frost appears on my bicycle seat every morning, when my bike ride to school every morning takes place in the pitch black, and when my feet are continuously numb with the cold! The arrival of winter also means that the time of year has come to dig out the thick winter coats, or to go on a hunt for a new one! I myself am currently on a search for a new winter jacket, and whilst doing research have stumbled on some gorgeous pieces, in a variety of different styles! Below are some of my favourites...







Hopefully during my up and coming trip to London I will find my perfect winter coat, and fingers crossed it will also be bit more affordable than the d&g and burberry!
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment